To enter the Haslemere String Competition please follow the instructions below and pay your entry fee.
- Entrants must be aged between 11 and 19 years old, determined on the start and finish dates of the competition (so a minimum of 11 years old on January 1st 2019 and a maximum of 19 years old on May 31st 2021).
- Hard copy evidence of attainment of Grade 8 (or equivalent) should be presented on arrival at the 1st Round. Anyone failing to present their certificates will not be allowed to compete.
- Schedules for the 1st Round will be published after the closing date for entries and all competitors will be notified by email.
How to enter
1 – Please send an email marked “String Competition” to “email@example.com” containing the following information:
- Your name
- Your email address
- Your phone number
- Your date of birth
- Your instrument (violin/viola/cello/double bass)
- Date of attainment of Grade 8 or equivalent
2 – Then please use the buttons below to pay for your entry.
Closing date for entries is 30 November 2020 | Entry fee: £75
OR you can make a bank transfer or set up a standing order payable to:
Name: The Waverley Ensemble
Sort Code: 40-22-12