To enter the Haslemere String Competition please follow the instructions below and pay your entry fee using the Buy Now button.
IMPORTANT: Sorry previously we have been using a contact form that unfortunately did not work correctly and we have received some application payments without the necessary accompanying information. If you have paid before 15 Dec please would you email us the information requested below to be sure that we receive it.
Information required for entry
Please send an email marked “String Competition” to “firstname.lastname@example.org” containing the following information:
- Your name
- Your email address
- Your phone number
- Your date of birth
- Your instrument (violin/viola/cello/double bass)
- Date of attainment of Grade 8 or equivalent
Then please use the buttons below to pay for your entry.
Closing date for entries |Jan 1 2019 | Entry fee: £75
Please pay for your tickets using the Buy Now button below.
- Entrants must be aged between 11 and 19 years old, determined on the start and finish dates of the competition (so a minimum of 11 years old on January 1st 2019 and a maximum of 19 years old on May 31st 2019).
- Hard copy evidence of attainment of Grade 8 (or equivalent) should be presented on arrival at the 1st Round. Anyone failing to present their certificates will not be allowed to compete.
- Schedules for the 1st Round will be published after the closing date for entries and all competitors will be notified by email.